Friday, February 8, 2013

SunRype-100% AWESOME! (Review)

A couple of weeks ago this beautiful box of yumminess showed up at my door:

We were so excited to get all this great stuff to try from SunRype and She Speaks. I thought it might be well liked in my home, and to say it was would be an understatement! It was LOVED and fought over, and gone quickly. You should have seen the "negotiations" my kids were doing to try to get the last one! Seriously! It was a little funny and a little sad.

Let me tell you a little about the SunRype company. From their website:

At SunRype we're proud to say we use nothing artificial! Our 100% fruit snacks contain naturally occurring fruit sugars. The great taste of SunRype also comes with no artificial flavors and no artificial colors because we know that what's not in our fruit snacks is just as important as what is. 

I want to tell you all about all the items we tried. First I will tell you about these gems, the Fruit Stripes:

These are basically the perfect kids snack! We were sent the Strawberry and Wildberry flavors to try. Both were really good! The kids loved these the most. They were especially excited about the fact that they are tasty AND fun-they peel apart like pull n peel licorice. It was funny to watch my 6 year old literally trying to hide these for snacks later before the other kids could get to them. I took a couple pictures of my youngest 2 kids enjoying the first of these (before everyone else came home from school):


And what does mom love about them? Well, first, they taste GREAT! I wanted to hide some for me too...But on top of that, they are 100% fruit-no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. (Note to ANDREA-no Red dye in there babies!!)

The second product we tried was the FruitSource 100% Fruit Bars:

As their website says, Fruit snacks aren't just for kids. And as I would tell you-these are like fruit snacks grew up! We got to try the Blueberry Pomegranate and Strawberry varieties. Both were scrumptious! And just like the Fruit Stripes, these babies are 100% Fruit! Plus, these bars, have 2 servings of fruit in each bar! TWO!

The last product we got to try was the Just Fruit and Grains bars:

This was my favorite! We got to try the Strawberry Mango and the Summer berries varieties. They are bars that are 70% fruit and 30% grain. JUST fruit and grains.

I was certain I would like the Strawberry Mango best (as I love both those fruits), and found I did like them, BUT the Summer Berry flavor was EVEN BETTER!! LOVED it! I could really eat these anytime and be a happy camper! I would eat them instead of a cookie or sugary sweet treat ANY DAY! LOVED these a lot!

Have you tried SunRype products yet? If not, go, go now and get some! You can thank me later! If you have tried them, you should go show them your love by Liking them on Facebook! Oh, and ALL of you should check out their Facebook deal too!

Hey-by way of disclosure, I should tell you that I was sent $40 worth of free products from SunRype and She Speaks for the purposes of this review. I did not receive any other compensation. AND as always all opinions expressed are my own!

Photobucket


0 comments: