Wednesday, September 30, 2015
- Respect your signature style
- Have a book proposal ready to go (based on your blog)!
- Use all kinds of Social Media, not JUST Facebook and Twitter: YouTube, Vine, Snapchat, etc
And a few bits of advice from Crafty Chica Cathy:
- Embrace the New (ask your kids about the sites they are using to connect!)
- Make readers laugh, cry or gasp-whatever it is, find the magic!
- Know your 5 year destination-where will you be in this endeavor 5 years down the road?
- Know the top search terms for your site (and buy the url if available)
- Involve your kids!
Also, some tips from the younger generation, Maya in the Moment:
- Bring your own personality
- Have your hater blockers on!
- Variety! Use a lot of variety!
- Let yourself have FUN!
I'll leave you with their last piece of advice:
Have a plan of action!