Wednesday, September 30, 2015
- Know your Why
- What's your Goal?
- Embrace your Design
- Find your Brave!
- Dream and envision your Next level
And a few of my notes on each highlight:
Know Your Why
- Know your why-connect to your true passion and understand why it matters in the world!
- To find you why, finish the sentence "I am passionate about..."
- Once you know your why, it can give you focus and help you better evaluate opportunities.
What's Your Goal?
- What is your end game?
- What are my absolutes?
- What am I willing to do to accomplish goal?
- What am I not willing to do to accomplish my goal?
Embrace Your Design
- Be you!
- You have a unique voice!
- What was I doing in 2nd grade that I still love?
Find Your Brave!
***Notes/Thoughts from Beckee: This struck a chord with me! When we are blogging or starting a brand or business, it is easy to get so caught in what the audience wants or how to built the audience that we forget the whys and the goals and start to cater to the audience. However, if we find our own brave, take our unique-ness and go ahead and bravely share what we have to offer, THAT is the real success. At least that is what I took from this amazing speech!!!***
- Root yourself in what you have to offer
- Create a mantra that emboldens your bravery
- Try something out of the box
- De-Personalize (business related) decisions
- Create your Courage team (Another Beckee note-I love the idea of a courage team-these are the people that will buoy you up when you are in doubt, because you will be in doubt sometimes as you grow and build anything! I love my "courage team" which consists of some close family and friends!!!)
Dream and Envision your next level
- Have an idea of where you are headed!
And her last thought is well worth sharing-"Remember, we are all in this Together." (I love that this last quote she said is also a quote from Disney's High School Musical!)