Wednesday, January 4, 2017

My awesome Turtle Bay Photo

Guys! Hey Guys! As you have surely noticed, I love to travel. Like, LOVE it. (To be fair, the actual traveling part stresses me out, but that's another story). I have been sharing some of my travel experiences on here, but this is not the only place I contribute to. I actually love to contribute reviews on sites like TripAdvisor and Google. 
One of the things I do fairly often is to post pictures on Google maps of places I go. Most of them get a few views (like 1-1000), but I have one that I posted a couple weeks ago (the one pictured above) that has exploded to 160,000+ views because it is the MAIN picture you see when you google the place, Turtle Bay Resort on Oahu. Check it out here and see if my picture shows up as the main picture for you: Turtle Bay Resort on Google Maps
Photobucket


0 comments: