Sunday, April 2, 2017

Beckee's Deal with travel

Wow. One of the main goals my husband and I have is to travel a lot. 
When he was in medical school and residency and we were absolutely at our poorest, we would talk about all our future travel plans. Well, now that we are through the L.O.N.G. educational road to being a doctor, we are finally able to realize many of our travel dreams. And it turns out we will be traveling a lot in the next few months. 

Obviously we all know that travel can be pretty spendy, but as you all know, even when I go on spendy vacations, I am always looking for great deals. I try to look for fun places and I LOVE free activities! :) 

Beckee's deal on this blog for the next few months will certainly be to share a little about my travels with you. I will try to let you know about any great deals I found or any travel splurges that were totally worth saving up for. 

One week ago today I returned from one of those amazing travel experiences with my husband (sans kids-thanks mom!). I will be sharing some fun things about that trip shortly! So, be on the lookout for some thought about Kaua'i (Spoiler-it is amazing)!  
Photobucket


0 comments: