Monday, March 29, 2010

**Beckee heads to Walgreens and Hy-Vee...

Just went to Walgreens and Hy-Vee and got some free stuff and great deals. Here is what I got:

The picture above is from my Walgreens reciept. I spent $12.35 out of pocket and saved a total of $18.94 between Walgreens store savings and Manufaturers coupons. Here is what I bought:
  • 4  12-packs of Diet Coke with Lime ($2.60 each)
  • 1  12-pack of Sprite zero ($2.60)
  • 1 12 pack of Cottonelle Toilet paper ($4)
  • I used a $5 RR


The picture above is from my first transaction at Hy-vee where I got 17 items for only $15.14 and I saved $23.70 in coupons. Many of the items were free because I had free coupons for them. Here is what I bought at Hy-Vee in that transaction:
  • 1 Campbell's Chunky Soup $.89-coupon peelie for $.75 = $.14
  • 1 6-pack Orville Reddenbacher popcorn (FREE with coupon from Vocalpoint)
  • 1 bag Sunchips (FREE with coupon from Sunchips Facebook fan page promotion)
  • 1 20 0z Vitamin Water (FREE with coupon from Vitamin Water Facebook fan page promotion)
  • 3 Keeblers UpBeat drinks 1 FREE with online coupon, Other 2 B1G1 coupon at store=$1.68 total
  • 1 Silk Almond Milk  $3.66-$1 coupon=$2.66
  • 2 Gallons Chocolate Milk (FREE with catalinas from cereal the other day)
  • 4 bags Kraft shredded sharp cheddar cheese on sale 2/$3, had coupons there for $1 off 2 bags, so ended up as 2/$2 or a total of $4 for the 4
  • 3 soda 12 packs on the 4/$8.88 sale. I have no clue how I forgot to grab a 4th one...oh well. they were $2.22 each anyway.
I did a second transaction at Hy-vee where I bought 7 more Frosted Flakes boxes for a total of $6.16 + I got back 3 coupons for free milk valued at up to $4.19 each(for a total of $12.57 in free milk). Best thing there is the cereal boxes also have codes to enter online to earn free Toy Story 3 prizes and with 6 codes I get a free movie pass to see the movie in the theatres. I have 7 codes in the 7 boxes!!



Photobucket

0 comments: