Monday, March 29, 2010

My favorite Register Reward deals at Walgreens this week

Well, since I started shopping at Walgreens and getting Register Rewards (RR), I seem to always have RRs that I need to use before they expire. So I try to "roll" the rewards by using them to pay for things that give me new RR, and it is a bonus when those things I can roll are things I really need, or can get free. So, this week I have $4 RR I need to use and as I read through the Walgreens ad for the week, I looked for items that will give me RR and are products I would buy or can use. Here are the items with RRs this week that I think are good:
  • Crest 3D White Dental Care, toothpaste, rinse or toothbrush (Oral B) is $3/9 and you get a $3 RR back.  I LOVE this stuff and am really excited about this RR deal.
  • DenTek Floss on sale for $2 and you get a $2 RR back (so like it's free)
  • Dove Shampoo, Conditioner, or Styling Products  on sale for $4 with a $4 RR back
  • Simply Saline Allergy and Sinus relief nasal mist on sale $7 with a $7 RR.
  • Cottonelle Toilet paper 12 rolls on sale for $5 and you get a $1 instant coupon so it ends up being $4 (This one is not a RR, but I think a good deal anyway.)
Please note, I am not typing out all the detalis of the products. Make sure to check your local ad for all the details of which items qualify, You can find the ads here.


Photobucket

0 comments: