Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Swagbucks gets better every day-Have you signed up yet?

By now you have seen my praise for Swagbucks, I hope. And I hope I have convinced you that it is worth joining and trying out! If you haven't joined yet, you really should! You can click here to do so!

They just had their 2nd Birthday last week, and made some changes. Now everything is 10x better! By that I mean that they changed their point system so that now what used to be 1 point is 10. Now I have 1526 points instead of the old system where that would have been 152 points. You still get prizes as quick.

I just traded in points for my first reward-an Amazon $5 gift card worth $5 in actual money at Amazon. It cost 450 swagbucks, and if you do the math, you can see that I could get 3 more of those now. Most of my points are earned by just doing my web searches on their site! It is the best thing I have signed up for yet as far as "free money" goes!

So, if you haven't signed up yet, makes sure to join and use their search engine to start earning Swagbucks with me! The bucks just keep building up!

For more information, please read my explaination of Swagbucks here.


Photobucket

0 comments: