Thursday, May 20, 2010

LOTS going on in Omaha on Saturday (May 22)

Isn't that a beautiful picture? I took it at Lake Zorinsky.

Speaking of Lake Zorinsky, there is yet another event this Saturday (May 22). From 10 AM to 2 PM the Omaha City Parks and Recs department will have their Spring into Summer celebration at Zorinsky Lake (3808 S 156th St). There will be live music and a climbing wall, and you will be able to buy Summer Swimming pool passes and register for summer programs.

Looks like Saturday will be a busy day for me (and of course Wes is on call). Look at all the options I have: The Old Navy Flip Flop Sale, the church kids activity, the free hot dogs at the new Stoney Brook Hy-Vee, the Village Point events, and this parks and recs activity, I will be running around all day! If my son is feeling up to it by then anyway...


Photobucket

0 comments: