Friday, May 7, 2010

SLC: up to 64% off at Viking Cooking School


Today's Salt Lake City Groupon is $49 for One Cooking Class of Your Choice at Viking Cooking School (Up to $135 value). Even though we do not live in Utah, my husband will want to get this one for me, but only if they teach a class on how to cook hibachi style like at Benihana! (I just looked and they DO have one on September 22. I might have to go visit Utah then. Check it out here.

As with all the deals, make sure you check out the fine print before purchasing. To sign up for Groupons, click on my referral link here (this does NOT commit you to buying any deal-you choose what you buy) and to see the Salt Lake City page, including today's deal, click here.

Not sure what Groupons is? Then click here to read all about it!

Photobucket

0 comments: