Friday, June 4, 2010

AMAZING mail day-you WILL want to read through and get in on the fun!

WOW-I sure made out in my mailbox this week! Tuesday and Wednesday were huge mail days, and I finally got the chance to take couple pictures so I can tell you what I got. (It is in 2 pictures because I forgot to put like half the stuff in the first picture-it's been one of those days).

Above in picture 1 is the following:
  1. Kool-Aid Fun Fizz Drink Drops (up to $2.49)
  2. Kraft Homestyle Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese Dinner (up to $3.99)
  3. DiGiorno Deep Dish Pizza (up to $3.30)
  4. Kraft 100 Calorie Packs Cheese Bites (up to $3.29)
  5. Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Meats (up to $4.50)
  6. Ritz Crackerfuls Filled Crackers (up to $3.49)

And in picture 2 is:
  • Shirley J Universal Sauce Sample
  • Dr Scholl's for Her Sample
  • $10 "Fathers Day" Gift Card from Kohl's-what a great surprise!!
  • Old Spice Odor Blocker Body Wash Sample from Walmart
  • A Check from Shop at Home for $23.78 (I will be writing a whole seperate post about this as well, but basically if you shop online through them, you get money back and they send you a check whenever you hit $20 in your account. If you want to try it out, please sign up through my referral link here-I would REALLY appreciate it!)
  • My latest Netflix movie! I LOVE Netflix!! Have you tried it out yet? If not, I can still get you a FULL MONTH FREE trial until June 15-see details here.
Photobucket

0 comments: