Friday, December 3, 2010

Welch's® Healthy™ Start ™100% Juice Review

I am a BzzAgent on Bzzagent.com, and as such occasionally I get to try some awesome products. In the past I have tried and told you about Elmer's Crafters and X Acto Products, Got2b Smooth Operator Lustre Lotion, and Scrubbing Bubbles Extend a Clean. I love trying new products and telling you about them, so I was SOOO excited to tell you about the newest product I was able to try.

Bzzagent.com sent me a coupon to try out the new Welch's® Healthy™ Start ™100% Juice. I was also sent some coupons to share with friends (which I have been sharing). Before I tell you what I thought, let me give you some facts about this product straight from them:

Start your day off right with the goodness of grapes! Read all about the new Welch's® Healthy™ Start™ 100% Juice:
  • Two servings (1 cup) of fruit in every 8oz. glass
  • 100% juice - no added sugar
  • 260% daily value of the antioxidant vitamin C - 2x the vitamin C of the leading OJ*
  • Natural antioxidant power straight from the grapes**
  • Good source of calcium
  • Comes in three delicious flavors, perfect for the whole family -Grape, Blueberry Pomegranate Concord Grape and White Grape Orange Mango
  • Suggested retail price of $3.79 per 59 oz. carton
  • Available in the refrigerated aisle of grocery stores and Wal-Marts everywhere
  • Online at welchs.com and facebook.com/welchsgrapes
*Per 8 oz. serving: Welch's® Healthy™ Start™ has 260% daily value C of vitamin versus Tropicana Pure Premium Original Orange Juice 130% Daily Value of vitamin C.
**Per ORAC lab testing of the juice

Well, you cannot argue with the health benefits, and it does switch up the morning OJ routine, right?! So, let me tell you what I thought!

First, I need to be perfectly honest and fair and tell you that I do not like Grape juice. I like white grape juice somewhat, but overall, grape juices are not my thing. However, I was really excited to try out either the Blueberry Pomegranate Concord Grape or White Grape Orange Mango flavors. Sadly, I could only find the plain Grape. (I am still on the lookout for the other flavors to try so let me know if you see them anywhere Omaha Readers!!)

I tried the juice, and it was good for a grape juice, but the real test was in having the children try it. I have a 7-yr-old girl, Salsa, a 6-yr-old boy, E Dawg, a 4-yr-old boy, Army, and a 2-yr-old girl, Cat. One morning before breakfast I got out the Welch's® Healthy™ Start™ 100% Grape Juice to go with their breakfast. They could not wait to drink it!

Salsa sadly shares her mom's dislike of Grape juice so she did not like it, but E Dawg, Army, and Cat LOVED it! They could not get enough! It was GREAT to see them asking for something healthy to drink. Even after school that day they came home and asked for more juice instead of a cookie or chocolate milk. I was very pleased that the kids loved it so much!

I recommend checking at your local store for this new Welch's® Healthy™ Start™ 100% Juice and giving it a try! And if any of you Omaha readers find the other 2 flavors around-let me know so I can try them with you! I am sure they are fantastic!!

Oh-and while you are thinking about Welch's® Healthy™ Start™ 100% Juice, you might as well stop over to Facebook and like them here.



Photobucket

0 comments: