Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Have you Tried Cici's Pizza yet?

As I told you here, we found a great inexpensive dinner buffet, Cici's Pizzas.

Cici's Pizzas has a $4.99 endless value dinner (buffet) that includes pizza, pasta, salad, bread sticks, and desserts! And for kids the endless value dinner is even less (it is less that $3). Which means my HUGE family of 2 adults and 4 kids (that eat) can eat for less than $25.

I told you before that the kids and I ate at Cici's Pizzas once but that Wes had not yet tried it. Well, we had the chance to go over there with Wes, my mom, brother and sister after baby E was born. And guess what? Everyone really liked it. Wes thought it had great variety and that the food was good-especially for the price!

So, next time you need a night off from cooking and are looking for an affordable, tasty and fun place to take the family, check out your local Cici's Pizzas. You won't regret it!

***By way of disclosure-I was not monetarily compensated for this post, but I will receive 2 free buffet coupons. I am going to use them to take my husband and kids over there and have a break...it will be such a treat with the new baby coming so quick!***



Photobucket

0 comments: