Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I Won $5000-yes you read that right!!!!

I have been sitting on this for a couple weeks and was unable to share this until it was official! It is now official and I am SOOOO excited to share this personal BIG WIN with you!

I told you all here about how through my association as a BzzAgent on Bzzagent.com,
I got the chance to take a challenge from Silk! I got to try the Silk for Milk 10-day challenge!

Well as part of that Bzz campaign, there was an option to post up to 3 videos about my 10 day challenge experience. Each video would enter youinto a contest to possibly win FREE Silk Milk for 6 months, or a GRAND PRIZE of $5000. I got this news a couple weeks ago:

Yes-you read that right-my submission was selected as the GRAND PRIZE winner pending elegibility verification. Well as of yesterday I was informed that my verification is done and I am Officially the Grand Prize Winner of $5000!!!!!! WAHOO!!!!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Holly said...

Wow! Congratulations!!