Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My FREE #Old Navy Jeans!! (Thanks #Crowdtap and ON)

Do you all remember this post where I told you about how I got to sample Old Navy Jeans for FREE through Crowdtap? Well, not long ago I got this in the mail:
Then the other day I dragged my sister in law over to Old Navy and we tried on probably just about every pair of jeans in the joint. Check us out:

Here I am in the Dreamer bootcut jean:

The Sweetheart Skinny (skinny's are not for me obviously):

The Sweetheart bootcut:

The Flirt bootcut:

The Diva Bootcut:

And I also tried on the Flirt Trouser:

Here are a few my sister in law tried on:



And my husband took a picture of us happily departing the store with our FREE jeans.

In the end we both ended up getting the same style. It was a style I have never bought or worn before, but my husband and I BOTH liked it. So, we ended up with the Flirt Trouser. Here I am in my new, FREE jeans (The Flirt Trouser):

I had a super blast doing this! If you want the chance to apply for sweet opportunities like this, sign up for Crowdtap now!!


Generic125x125

Thanks CrowdTap and Old Navy for this fun experience and these FREE jeans!!

Photobucket



Girls125x125


0 comments: