Friday, November 18, 2011

#OldNavy PRE Black Friday OUTERWEAR 75% off sale SATURDAY!!! :)

Oh my goodness!! Do you remember my post the other day about all the SWEET Old Navy Coats this season? Well, I hope you are ready for an amazing sale on them because Old Navy is having a PRE Black Friday Sale!!! Check it out:

Can you read what that says? It says that on THIS SATURDAY 11/19 from noon until 5PM Adult Outerwear is 75% off and on SUNDAY 11/20 from noon until 5PM all Adult Sweaters are 75% Off (In store only and clearance items do not count).

In case you need some motivation to go, let me show you the Old Navy coat I got a few weeks ago:

Oh, and I am SOOO in love with this one I tried on that I might just go back to this sale and purchase it:

Seriously, I think I will go get that Red coat...I LOVE it, LOVE! If you want to see some of the other GREAT coats my sister-in-law and I tried on, go check out this post about our Old Navy shopping trip!! Then head over to Old Navy for the in ad sale on SATURDAY 11/19 from noon until 5PM Adult Outerwear is 75% off or on SUNDAY 11/20 from noon until 5PM all Adult Sweaters are 75% Off!!

Photobucket

0 comments: