Thursday, January 28, 2010

**Good mail, bad day...

Gosh, some days it seems like getting the mail is the highlight of my day! Last week I had one of those days. Many of these deals are ones I got before I started the blog, but I am hoping you are all starting to see some benefits as well!

Let me tell you what I have in this picture: Free 16x10 photo calendar, my Valentines photo cards for the kids (one of the 60 is pictures-these cost me less than $2 including shipping from See Here. You can currently get 29 totally free 4x8 photo cards by using code newbaby if you have not used that before), free power burst sample with 3 $1 off coupons, AirBorne Facebook sample, my new planning book (I also got an address book-not pictured), and a letter of apology with a generous gift card from Cheeseburger in Paradise.

Wow-exciting mail day. I wonder what today will bring?!




0 comments: