Wednesday, January 6, 2010

SexyModest Boutique in American Fork, Utah


My friend from high school opened a boutique in American Fork, Utah called Sexy Modest and it is full of great Stylish, Modest clothing for women all under $50, all the time. I have not had a chance to check out the store as I live so far now, but have heard great things about it. I have seen their website though, and they have REALLY cute clothes!

Those of you in Utah go check it out for me and let me know about the great deals you find. Their hours are as follows:

Open 6 Days a Week
11am-8pm MON-THURS
11am-10pm FRI-SAT
EVERYTHING's UNDER $50!

And here is how you get there from SLC:

Go SouthBound on I-15 and take exit 278 American Fork exit (it's one exit passed the Lehi main street or Lehi roller mills exit) we are next to the Cinemark Theaters on the east side of the freeway!

You can also check them out online. They have a Facebook fanpage (SexyModest Boutique)! And a website. (The website is currently being updated, but go there and check out some of the cute clothes!)

Remember, their motto is "Stylish clothes for women all under $50. All the time!"

0 comments: