Monday, February 15, 2010

HyVee 3 day sale!

HyVee is having a 3 day sale right now that ends tomorrow. There are some good deals on there. To name a few:

  • Del Monte canned Tomatoes 14.5 oz $0.88
  • Top Ramen 3 oz pkg 8 for $0.88
  • Rotella's Vienna Bread (my kids love this bread) $0.88
  • Farmland Jumbo Franks 16 oz pkg $0.88
  • Pillsbury Classic Brownie Mix 19.5 oz box $0.88
  • Hunt's Ketsup 24 oz $0.88
  • Hyvee Spring Water 24 packs 16.9 oz 3/$8.88 (GREAT for stocking up for food storage supply!!
You can see the complete list here. Although I have not looked yet, if you are a coupon clipper, I am sure there are coupons you could match up with some of these sales to make them even better. When I get the chance to check I will let you know if I see any great match ups!


Photobucket

0 comments: