Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What a busy day!

Well, there is nothing I would like more today than to just cozy up in my warm house and keep posting deals for you, but as it is, I have to go to what I am praying will miraculously be a dry Easter Egg hunt shortly. (No, I cannot skip it-I am the playgroup director and being ever the optimist, I sent out an email that I would be there rain or shine...I thought it would be shine...) Then I have to prepare my house for the invasion of 8-11 year-old girls that will be coming over this evening. So, I have a pretty crazy day.

So, I will have to leave my email be for a while (it is full of emails that appear to have some good deals in it). I might miss a few deals today, but I don't want you to, so I want to tell you about a couple of MY favorite deals/frugal blogs, and you can check them out if you need a deal fix while I am away today.

I quite literally check about 20 blogs a day to try not to miss posting the deals I really like, my favorite fes are Couponing to Disney, Mojo Savings, My Frugal Adventures, and The Freebie Blogger. For local Omaha/Nebraska deals, you should check out Mom Saves Money, and for local Salt Lake City/Utah deals I like Freebies 2 Deals.

If you see a great deal that you think my readers should see-PLEASE post it on the Facebook page and/or email me and I wil get it up as soon as I get a chance to check back in between events today! Thanks for your patience and understanding!



Photobucket

0 comments: