Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Babies movie coming this weekend to a theatre near you!



I have mentioned this movie before but wanted to bring it up again because at long last the release date for this cute movie is coming up this weekend!! Read on and watch the fun clips!

I am a member of Bzzagent.com and recently they contacted me about a new movie coming out in theatres called Babies. I was given exclusive access to content from the movie, and I am now able to share more about this movie with you. No, it is not a deal, just a cute upcoming film you might be interested in seeing.

According to BzzAgents, "This new film is a visually stunning and joyful new film that simultaneously chronicles the lives of four of the world’s newest human inhabitants - in Mongolia, Namibia, San Francisco, and Tokyo, respectively -- from first breath to first steps. Plus, in the end these babies are CUTE!" I have watched some of the previews and I cannot help but agree that is looks CUTE!

Check out the trailer here:


Meet the cute Babies here:


ANd just for kicks and giggles, check out Jimmy Kimmel's hilarious spoof on Babies here:



I am so excited to see this movie! It really just looks too cute!

Photobucket

0 comments: