Saturday, May 15, 2010

Service Saturdays: Omaha Service Opportunities

There are so many ways you can serve your community! Now you probably all know that I am having my House Party today (in a couple hours actually), so I do not have a ton of time. So, this will be a brief post this week. I just want to say that there are opportunities all around us-churches have programs, the city has programs, school have programs, and there are always service projects that individuals/neighbors are doing. I will focus in specifically on some of these in future blogs, but today I just want to refer you local readers to a great website that Wowt.com here in Omaha maintains of community service/volunteer opportunities. It is a really good list with lots of places that need help/lots of ways to help! Check it out here.

Photobucket

0 comments: