Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Trying to get back in the game...

Pneumonia and Pregnancy should never, EVER be allowed together. It just knocks you flat! I have hardly been out of bed for over 2 weeks. I am actually much better, but still so miserable it is insane! I am really trying to get better so I can focus on getting back to real life (including blogging). I have already stopped many times while writing this to cough my brains out-it is terrible.

I did do dishes yesterday and I cooked dinner yesterday and today so that is a definite improvement (granted all these activities sent me straight to bed after doing them). I even posted my grocery round up today! Wow-sad that I feel like those were all great accomplishments!

My awesome husband has been so good though and so patiently putting up with my lack of participation in any normal activities. Please forgive me for the lack of posts and I hope you fantastic readers can be as patient with me as my husband has been! You are all great and I am trying to get back a little at a time!

Photobucket

0 comments: