Thursday, February 10, 2011

Anyone up for a HOUSE PARTY?! YEAH!!

I have told you before about my love for Houseparty.com. It is a site where you apply to host various parties, and if chosen for a party, you get a party pack supplied to you for your party.

And...Boo-yeah!! Thanks to House Party and Kraft's new Philidelphia Cooking Creme I get to have one heck of a party on March 12th! WAHOO!!!

I applied and was accepted to host a PHILLY Dinnertime Dilemma House Party™!!

For my PHILLY Dinnertime Dilemma party, House Party will send:

For Hosts:

•4 gratuity coupons for New PHILADELPHIA Cooking Creme
•1 GreenPan™ Signature Stainless Steel skillet
•1 GreenPan™ Signature Stainless Steel skillet pamphlet
•1 PHILLY Cooking Creme Oven Mitt

For Hosts and Guests:

•16 PHILLY Cooking Creme coupons
•16 PHILLY Cooking Creme recipe booklets
•16 PHILLY Cooking Creme notepads
•16 PHILLY Cooking Creme magnets
•16 PHILLY Cooking Creme cooking spoons
•16 Home Shopping Network coupons

I am so excited and I think I might just serve my very favorite dinner that uses Philly Cream Cheese (I think the new cooking Creme will make it SOOO much easier): Chicken Pillows! But I might not...maybe I will broaden my horizons and try one of the awesome recipes they are sending me! hthem out:

What recipes will be sent in my party pack?
Baked Penne
Creamy Bacon Fettuccine
Creamy Italian Chicken & Orzo Skillet
Easy Tomato-Basil Pizza
Country Frittata
Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole
Lemon-Broccoli Rice with Chicken
Ultimate Creamy Beef Stroganoff
Creamy Chicken Fajitas
Creamy Shrimp Tacos
Santa Fe Chicken Casserole
Southwest Pasta Skillet
Creamy Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
Creamy Chicken Pot Pie
Creamy Shrimp & Rice
Sausage & Vegetable Calzones
Chicken Bruschetta Pasta
Chicken Primavera with Pasta
Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Creamy Chicken Florentine

Recipes provided by Chef Todd English
Chicken Veloute Supreme Soup
Creamy Artichoke Pasta
Creamy Italian Mac & Cheese
Santa Fe Nachos

You can check my party site here.

If you too would like to host parties like this with prize packs provided, you should go apply for some of the exciting upcoming events. Check them out at Houseparty.com. I would LOVE to attend some of your house parties!! :)

Photobucket

0 comments: