Monday, February 15, 2010

**My first HOUSE PARTY and Swagbucks shout out!

Have you noticed the new Favorite Pages box on the Beckees Deals page on Facebook? It currently has 2 favorites: Houseparty.com and Swagbucks.

Swagbucks has enabled me earn point that I can trade in for gift cards. It has been GREAT! You can read more about what it is and how it works here, and you can sign up for it here. Highly recommend it!

Houseparty.com is a site that I am relatively new to. On this site, you apply to host various parties, and if chosen for a party, you get a party pack supplied to you for your party. I am super excited to tell you all that I was just accepted to host my first party, a Sandwich Revolution with the star ingredient being Arnold/ Oroweat Sandwich Thins. I am so excited for this luncheon with great food, fun sandwich ideas to share, and lots of great company! Some of you locals probably already got invitations to the fun and will hopefully be able to make it! I am so excited for it and cannot wait to see what kinds of yummy "Gold Medal" sandwiches we can come up with! (I cannot help but throw in the Olympic tie-ins) You can see my party site (and RSVP) here.

Do any of you use Swagbucks? Have any of you hosted or been to any HouseParty parties? If you have, I would love to hear what you thin about these websites, and if you are not part of these sites, go check them out and let me know what you think!



Photobucket

0 comments: