Saturday, May 15, 2010

Boo yeah! Another free book!!!

Do you remember when I told you about how free books really come sometimes? And about how I had been randomly selected to receive a book, "Claude and Camille: a Novel of Monet" by Stephanie Cowell from Read it Forward through Crown Publishing?

Well, I got an email yesterday letting me know that I was randomly selected to get ANOTHER book! This time I will be getting Twelve Rooms with a View by Theresa Rebeck! It looks like an interesting read, and I am super excited to get it!!

If you are interested in reading advanced copies of new books, I would recommend checking out the Read It Forward website each month and signing up for a chance at getting any book that looks interesting (there are 3 new ones each month and readers are randomly selected to get them). I sign up for all the books each month and hope t get one occasionally-even if the book may or may not be one I want to read, I sign up. My husband would probably like the ones I would not...

Photobucket

0 comments: