Friday, March 18, 2011

Wahoo! One search today and already 11 Swagbucks!! LOVE Swag-Fridays!!

Why am I Searching on Swagbucks you ask?! Well, today, as with EVERY Friday, is Mega Swag Bucks day! That means more chances to earn more Swag Bucks (which will earn you gift cards or prizes!!)! So, make sure to use Swag Bucks for all your searching needs today!

If you have not joined yet, click on my referral link here and start earning Swag Bucks with me! This is a GREAT time to join-with Mega Swag Bucks going on today!! As an FYI, I have gotten $150 in Amazon Gift cards so far and I have enough to get another $10 in Amazon cards with 45 Swag Bucks left. (450=$5 Amazon card).

If you are new to Swag Bucks, please read my explanation of Swag Bucks here. And my explanation of the changes to Swagbucks here.

Photobucket

0 comments: