Monday, January 16, 2012

Swagbucks code alert!!

FYI-in Honor of Martin Luther King Jr Day today, Swagbucks has a special code out. Please see the Swagbucks blog to find the code worth 5 SB (Swag Bucks)!!

If you are not a member of Swagbucks yet or you don't know what it is, please keep reading! Swagbucks is a search engine (and more-they have games, quizzes, swag codes, all kinds or ways to earn points-like today's extravaganza!). On Swagbucks, you earn points, or "Swag bucks" which you can put toward prizes or gift cards.

If you have not joined yet, click on my referral link here and start earning Swag Bucks with me! As an FYI, I have made $185 in Amazon Gift cards so far and I have 791 Swagbucks which is enough to get another $5 Amazon Gift card with 341 SB left! (450=$5 Amazon card)

If you are new to Swag Bucks, please read my explanation of Swag Bucks here. And my explanation of the changes to Swagbucks here.

Now go get your Swag on!

Photobucket

0 comments: