Monday, February 22, 2010

**Swagbucks-earn bucks for loot! :)

By now you have seen my praise for Swagbucks, I hope. And I hope I have convinced you that it is worth joining and trying out! If you haven't joined yet, you really should (you can click here to do so)! It is great and this is the PERFECT time to join as their 2nd "birthday" is coming up on Thursday! That means more chances to earn more Swagbucks! So, makes sure to join and to use Swagbucks for all your searching needs! FYI-I am up to 160 Swagbucks right now-that is enough for $15 on Amazon-almost $20 (45 Swagbucks can get you a $5 Amazon Gift Card)!! The bucks keep building up!

If you have not joined yet, click on my referral link here and start earning Swagbucks with me! Sign up now and take advantage of all those extra Birthday bucks!!

Please read my explaination of Swagbucks here.



Photobucket

0 comments: